|Date Posted||January 12, 2017|
Location:Des Moines, IA US
KCCI-TV, the market-leading Hearst Television affiliate in Des Moines, is looking for a dynamic reporter/anchor. This position requires someone who is first and foremost a strong reporter, with the ability to generate leadable story ideas, write well to video, and do engaging live shots. Anchor skills should demonstrate credibility, poise, and personality. KCCI is Iowa's News Leader - leading the way in the Des Moines market, which is home to the Iowa Caucuses. Come find out why Forbes calls Des Moines the #1 Best City for Young Professionals and US News calls Des Moines the #11 Best Place to Live in the United States.
- Delivers scripted and adlib material with professionalism, personality and poise.
- Active and engaging live shots in the field
- Can work sources to develop hard news lead stories
- Think visually - with strong writing to video
- Contribute pictures, video and text to our digital platforms and social media
- Strong news judgment and ethics
- A demonstrated track record of strong storytelling at the professional level. No beginners please.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism or mass communications preferred.
- A valid driver's license with a clear driving record
- A demo reel that shows strong live skills and writing to video
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent proven work experience
- Past reporting experience(2-5 years) required
- Demonstrated ability to enterprise and uncover
- Your demo reel should be indicative of your everyday work
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2017