||April 11, 2019
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Ring of Honor Wrestling (ROH) has a new and exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Marketing Manager. Reporting to the General Manager, the Digital Content Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the company’s overall marketing and advertising programs, communication, sponsorship/license sales, and public relations programs, primarily on, but not limited to digital platforms. The Digital Content Marketing Manager must ensure the continued growth of company revenue verticals by facilitating new and current marketing strategies.
The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including working in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise to balance the work load.
- Work directly with our general manager and creative team to design, implement, and facilitate all marketing, advertising and social media plans.
- Assist with creating all designs and artwork for digital and physical advertising including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Mailchimp, ROHWrestling.com, flyers, brochures, coupons, etc.
- Request and approve all supplemental content for company’s digital platforms.
- Write or review copy for video, radio, and/or other content required for company’s marketing plan.
- Create schedules and publish digital content with timing that is consistent with creative plans.
- Work with the web developers and general manger to maintain company website design and ensure it is current and effective.
- Review, execute, update, and improve the social media plan to optimize engagement and effectiveness.
- Update and monitor all online review platforms and social media accounts to provide accurate reports on the “pulse” of ROH’s fan base.
- Communicate with Fans via social platforms to provide customer service, personalize their experience, and increase engagement.
- Create and update all email communications including newsletters, e-promotions, and event advertising.
- Work with writers and creative to develop social media campaigns for talent to enhance both their brands and the impact that their brands have on ROH revenue drivers.
- Develop and Maintain effective sales/promotion schedules for ROHProshop.com
- Develop sponsorship, license, or strategic partnership opportunities and present to management in focus of continuing the growth of Ring of Honor Wrestling.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or related degree.
- 3+ years of experience in design and digital marketing,
- Familiar with numerous digital platforms (YT, FB, TW, IG, Mailchimp, Twitch, etc)
- Experience in sales and customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be an organized, self-starter, and problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- *Experience in professional wrestling, sports, concerts or similar touring entertainment (+)
- *Ability to Shoot or Edit Video (+)
- *Experience with Drupal CMS (+)
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019