||January 07, 2019
||New York, New York
Production Associate will be responsible for assisting in all production phases of sports-oriented news magazine show. She/he will report to Segment Producer. The Production Associate on each story is responsible for helping the segment producer in most aspects of the production, including but not limited to, story research, logistical planning and preparation for field shoots, scheduling, sourcing of archival material, pre-interviewing, casting, logging of footage, shooting of supplemental footage if necessary, supervision of field shoots if necessary, and more.
• Pitch and develop stories.
• Research stories.
• Assist in all phases of field shooting.
• Oversee logistics planning for shoots, travel, etc.
• Produce accurate and useful media logs.
• Perform Avid bin and media management.
• Organize tapes, research, edits and travel logistics.
• Thoroughly and effectively complete production assignments on schedule and within budget.
• Some experience in TV pre- and post-production preferred.
• Strong writing and reporting skills
• Prior experience pitching quality story ideas to producers.
• Ability to handle many projects simultaneously, keeping up in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Must be responsible and organized with strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to juggle complex schedules with a demonstrated eagerness to learn.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2019