|Date Posted||January 12, 2017|
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country today. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to 162 stations located in 79 geographically diverse markets and our Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WPEC is seeking an experienced and creative Promotions Manager for our Creative Services department.
- Assist Director of Creative Services in managing department workflow, staff, and initiatives for WPEC CBS12 & WTVX CW34
- A passion for marketing, promotion, and the evolving digital medium
- Overseeing production of news topical and special report promos
- Write / Produce / edit station promos as assigned.
- Managing of filling traffic logs with promotion inventory
- Understanding audience flow, day and the advertising/content
- Working closely with production of local news specials, local commercial production and with the advertising clients.
- Assist in station sponsored events from planning to execution
- Understand the importance of web and social media presence and be able to coordinate/produce promotional content on these platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- Non-linear editing experience (Avid Media Composer preferred)
- Advance skills in After Effects strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills are a must
- Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
- Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
- Previous management skills or senior producer skills are a must
- Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
- Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs.
- Live, multi-camera production and microwave truck experience preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in broadcast production is a must
- A college degree is preferred
This is not an entry level position. If you have the required experience and skills, we want to hear from you! When applying online, please include your salary requirements and a link to your latest work. Work examples should showcase strong editing and writing skills. If you do not have a link to your work, apply on-line and we can discuss.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2017