|Date Posted||September 14, 2021|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate pre-registration, accommodations and set-up for training projects using Event Management online software system or other systems as assigned.
• Create, maintain and update Event Management Online Software System for website creation, tracking of payments, registrations, contact database, reports and other details as requested.
• Coordinate all communication during our national and state conferences with attendees, presenters, and exhibitors.
• Create and maintain national and state conference websites. Knowledge of HTML/CSS required.
• Update PCAR website with training date, location and registration links located on event management system.
• Maintain and update registration request form
• Coordinate post event details such as registration fee reconciliation and billing and mailing of certificates.
• Coordinate with facilitator for accommodation requests (language access, ADA, dietary, etc.)
• Develop branded webpages for events and surveys
Marketing of events, trainings and policy updates:
• Create marketing emails for save the dates, registration announcements, reminder emails, create schedule for marketing and reminders
• Create emails for newsletters, policy pieces, training announcements, Vision of Hope, our state and national conferences, and other emails as needed.
• Develop Advocacy alerts on key policy and legislation
• Provide support to staff conducting virtual trainings.
• Assist with upkeep and changes to the database.
• Use the database to manage events, groups, surveys, advocacy alerts, web pages, as necessary.
• Work with colleagues to create and maintain standards within the database.
• Maintain and update database standards guides
• Assist in leading new database software implementation and staff trainings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent in Communications, Graphic Design, Web Development, Database management, Event Planning, or other related field; and/or four years of relevant experience.