||September 14, 2021
ABC7 Los Angeles is seeking a dynamic and motivated general assignment reporter who will play an integral role in covering the biggest stories of the day, but also focus on how those stories impact our local communities.
- Create unique and shareable stories for television, digital, social and streaming.
- Collaborate on content and new ideas, handle live breaking news in the field.
- Multiple market experience.
- Must be a strong journalist, storyteller, content creator and be endlessly creative when it comes to adding innovative ideas for stories on all platforms.
- Know how to present active and engaging live shots.
- Must be collaborative on content and new ideas and comfortable handling live breaking news at the anchor desk and in the field.
- Proven ability to shoot, edit and publish is essential. Successful candidate is expected to shoot and edit their own material.
- Must work well under deadline pressure.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and/or Dalet One-Cut.
- Previous local news anchoring or fill-in anchoring experience.
Please include the link to your recent reel when submitting your application online at www.abc7.com/jobs or send resume to: ABC7 Los Angeles, Attn: HR, Dept. GAR/jjob, 500 Circle Seven Drive, Glendale, CA 91201. Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021