International Education Internship
EiAbroad is one of the world’s leading international internship, study abroad and professional development companies and is looking for two qualified individual to join their International Education Advisory Team. If chosen, you will participate in a wide variety of cultural initiatives, mentoring sessions and projects, designed to promote your personal growth while also helping to attain EiAbroad’s goal of creating tomorrow’s global leaders.
The ideal candidate is someone who is responsible, reliable, positive, optimistic, hard working, outgoing, has exceptional communication skills and can make quick decisions.
He or she must be well-versed and active in social media and marketing.
The tasks involved will include:
- Assisting with orientation, on-boarding, internship selection and professional development programs
- Working with city Directors to plan housing, welcome events, excursions and in-city cultural immersion events
- Pre-promotion, planning, and execution of local events on and off campus
- Assisting the University of Relations Director in developing new University Partnerships and Affiliations
- Point of contact for new EiAbroad interns and students around the world
If Interested or for questions. Please call 1-800-871-831 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org