Reporter for the Leavenworth (WA) Echo
|Date Posted||September 16, 2023|
|Industry||Newspapers / Wires|
Join the Leavenworth Echo Team!
Are you passionate about storytelling? Do you have a knack for uncovering the hidden gems in your community? The Leavenworth Echo, a Ward Media publication, is seeking a talented and dedicated reporter to join our team!
As a Reporter for The Leavenworth Echo, you will have the opportunity to:
- Craft compelling and informative stories that matter to our community.
- Cover local events, interviews, and breaking news.
- Become an essential part of the vibrant North Central Washington community.
- Share your voice and contribute to quality journalism.
- Strong writing skills.
- A passion for local news.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in journalism or related fields is a plus.
Join us in delivering news that makes a difference. Apply today to be a part of The Leavenworth Echo team!
To apply, please send your resume, writing samples, and a brief cover letter explaining why you're the perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Leavenworth Echo is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Don't miss this chance to be the voice of our community. Apply now and help us continue to tell the stories that matter most!
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.