BridgeTower Media is seeking a digitally savvy Editor to lead our award-winning news team and continue our long tradition of excellence.
What skills does the job require?
- Strong journalism skills, particularly news judgment, copyediting, and accuracy on deadline
- Presentation skills
- An instinct for how to engage readers
- Proficiency with WordPress and InCopy
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
What will you be Responsible for?
- Editing various custom publications
- Writing for those same publications
- Collecting, coordinating, organizing and editing Power Lists
- Other duties as assigned by Custom Publications Editor
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental plus robust supplementary options.
- Company paid Life, AD&D Insurance & Short and Long-Term Disability coverages
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Leave Program
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays**
- Over 10 holidays paid
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
- Learning & Development programs
**As long as business needs are met*
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.