|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
We are looking for a well-connected, media savvy individual who loves developmental business. You will sell multi market and cross platform deals across the state of VA. If you are motivated by success and want the ability to work for a great company with industry-leading earning potential - this could be YOUR opportunity. You will get to represent some of the best digital and broadcasting assets in the business, develop new campaigns, uncover new client opportunities, and grow a full customer portfolio.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop new business and digital revenue opportunities.
- Develop multimarket campaigns.
- Develop cross-platform campaigns.
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales.
- Develop new business and create results for clients through creative and effective targeted campaigns.
- Research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative and ensure campaign execution meets client expectations
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for, new, and digital business, as well as corporate initiatives and develop a strategy to support achievement of goals
- Grow share of clients' advertising spend while increasing their overall spend
- Support quality deliverables to drive client results
- Support collection of receivables
- Build and enhance sales skills, to include effective storytelling, prospecting and relationship-building, negotiation, closing
- Develop capabilities to produce creative and effective campaigns
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Effective relationship building, customer service, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Superior business acumen with the ability to build/maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects at the same time
- Organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a changing environment
- Ability to effectively communicate, build rapport and relate well to all kinds of people
- Experience selling digital products/strategies including audience targeting, social media etc.
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and a satisfactory driving record
Our Marketing Consultants are some of the highest commissioned sales people in the industry. If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you!
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.