|Date Posted||May 25, 2023|
|Industry||Newspapers / Wires|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
This role is responsible for:
- Responsible for covering a wide range of news from assigned towns and breaking news from throughout the southeastern Connecticut region.
- Produce stories with a digital first approach for the website and print editions.
- Use a variety of tools to report the news, including in-person and phone interviews, computer-assisted research, data-based analysis.
- Some weekends, night and irregular hours are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.A. Degree and demonstrable reporting experience.
- Familiarity with the latest multimedia reporting skills, including audio and video interviewing.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well with others.
- Driver’s license, vehicle, laptop computer, and phone required.
- Bilingual candidate preferred but not required.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com © 1998-2023