Houston Public Media is searching for a Digital Content Producer to join the digital content team. This is a full-time contract position. Our ideal candidate will:
- write digital stories for HoustonPublicMedia.org
- share news content from regional and national journalism organizations
- create and share multi-platform content
- demonstrate strong journalistic values and participate in the daily editorial process
- work closely with news/on air, content, programming teams
- be knowledgeable about multiple social media platforms and understand how to produce audience-relevant and platform-specific content
- enjoy working in a collaborative environment
Prefer one (1) year of relevant job experience, but not required.
Please submit resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Houston Public Media is Houston's NPR/PBS affiliate and is licensed to the University of Houston.
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com © 1998-2023