T3 Sixty, LLC
Remote, All Locations
|Date Posted||March 14, 2023|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$60,000 - $75,000|
The Managing Editor will act as a professional editor and writer and will play a key role in researching, reporting, analyzing and developing high-quality, actionable content (in a variety of formats, with a heavy focus on writing) in the T3 Data division of T3 Sixty.
Key Performance Indicators
- Synthesize disparate information from a variety of sources and produce clear, accurate content at a T3 Sixty grade of 6.0 or above.
- Collaborate with contributors and T3 consultants to edit and write copy, identify holes in logic and flow, and improve to a T3 Sixty grade of 6.0 or above.
- Develop clear, compelling takeaways and analysis from reporting, data and research, and produce content at a T3 Sixty grade of 6.0 or above.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research and brainstorm story ideas, uncovering stories from data, framing the stories and write content – either individual or in collaboration with another writer.
- Manage the production of T3 Data’s various publications including its monthly digital magazine T3 Insight, its annual book the Swanepoel Trends Report, the annual Real Estate Almanac and various other reports and publications T3 Data generates.
- Create accurate, timely, insightful, useful content, and the various aspects of publishing reports, including design, data management and more.
- Produce content to a near-final version for final production and editing.
- Collaborate with the editor-in-chief, including brainstorming, troubleshooting, story development, publication design, infographic design, content performance review, managing internal and external writers and contributors and more.
- B.A. or M.A. in Journalism
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, produce accurate work based on original reporting and research, with a focus on clear, impactful communication
- Ability to problem-solve and proactively identify and address issues before they become challenges
About the Company
In its 26th year, T3 Sixty provides high-level consulting, research and analysis, data and services to the residential real estate brokerage industry. Clients include franchisors, brokerages, Realtor associations, MLS organizations, technology companies and brokerage industry investors and market analysts. Whether reorganizing, expanding or innovating, leaders and entrepreneurs rely on T3 Sixty’s extensive experience and objective, analytical research to affect intelligent change.
The extraordinary T3 Sixty team has first-hand expertise and experience in every key facet of the residential real estate brokerage industry. Although there are several companies and divisions, we operate as one collective company, offering advice, insight and guidance in all facets of our clients’ businesses – strategy, operations, profitability, technology, innovation, expansion and talent acquisition.
T3 Data is editorially independent of T3 Sixty’s consulting practice – its key allegiances are to accuracy and to readers and viewers of its content. T3 Sixty leadership believes deeply in this independence, as does T3 Data’s lead.
T3 Data provides the residential real estate industry and its leaders the highest quality data- and research-supported analysis, research, data and information that helps them better understand the forces pushing the industry into the future and the best way to intelligently adapt so they can effectively grow with it.
Additional Company Resources
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.
Email the resume you have listed on JournalismJobs.com to this employer.
Don't have a resume posted on JournalismJobs.com? Click here to post one now!