|Date Posted||March 14, 2023|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
We are a well-funded, pre-launch, fintech startup on a mission to make personalized guidance about your finance, tax and legal life available to everyone.
You are a managing editor with experience leading a finance-related content operation: managing the editorial calendar, engaging freelancers, writing and editing content on deadline, ensuring adherence to our voice, tone and journalistic standards.
- Leads the day-to-day editorial operation
- Oversees the content budget
- Writes and edits content across editorial, social and marketing channels
- Manages and assigns the content production team
- 5 years experience as a senior editor at a finance or fintech web or digital publication
- B.S. or B.A. Concentration in journalism or equivalent professional experience
- Superior reporting, writing and editing skills across media broadly
- Great collaborator and leader
- Enjoys a small, startup environment, contributing at all levels to get the job done
- Facile with content software tools, platforms, and systems
- English language fluency
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.
Email the resume you have listed on JournalismJobs.com to this employer.
Don't have a resume posted on JournalismJobs.com? Click here to post one now!
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com © 1998-2023