|Date Posted||May 25, 2023|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
WJAC-TV is looking for a Broadcast Engineer Technician!
Job duties will include:
Maintain and repair computers, servers, transmitters (AM, FM, TV, Microwave, Fiber, satellite, etc.), receivers, cameras, switchers, graphic systems, audio equipment, video tape systems, routers, automation/editing systems, intercoms, monitors and display systems as well as:
- Provide technical support to operational users
- Provide support in the management of Servers, Network Security, and Network Services
- PC/MAC hardware/software support of on-site installing, servicing, and repairing workstations
- Provide support for the technical needs of the News department
- Assist with video equipment set-up and maintenance
- Assist with Transmitter and Master Control Maintenance
- Assist with LAN and WAN-related hardware and software maintenance
- Develop knowledge of facility-specific IT needs and assist in supporting these systems
- Apply regular security updates
- Perform physical inventory of equipment
- Assist with building and installing electronic systems/equipment as assigned
- Consult and communicate with engineering management and other engineers on technical issues as required
- Perform all technical work to engineering standards and practices and maintain accurate records of all work performed
- Other duties may be assigned
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com © 1998-2023