Vietnam Veterans of America
Silver Spring, MarylandSee other jobs from this company
|Date Posted||March 17, 2023|
|Required Education||High School Diploma|
|Salary||$70,000 to $75,000|
Vietnam Veterans of America are searching for an associate editor to take on the responsibilities of editing and assisting in publication-related activities for our business. In this role, you will play an active part in ensuring the completion and quality of written tasks and other deliverables.
Associate Editor Responsibilities:
- Assisting senior editors with tasks related to the publication.
- Checking the content, spelling, style, and grammar of submitted work.
- Performing research and fact-checking on topics for the company.
- Assisting with page layouts and publication design tasks.
- Collaborating with designers, writers, and photographers.
- Performing editing and proofing on submitted articles.
- Updating social media and other online content.
- Filing and archiving submissions, scripts, and writing pieces for the company.
Associate Editor Requirements:
- Excellent grasp of grammar and spelling.
- Proactive and energetic disposition.
- A keen eye for detail and quality writing.
- A desire to learn about the publishing industry.
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.
Email the resume you have listed on JournalismJobs.com to this employer.
Don't have a resume posted on JournalismJobs.com? Click here to post one now!
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com © 1998-2023