|Date Posted||September 19, 2023|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Meld your classroom educational experiences with the exciting world of Broadcast Television. ABC3/WEAR-TV, in Pensacola, Fl, currently has internship opportunities available in our News department for the Fall 2022 semester. This exciting opportunity will offer you a chance to gain basic hands-on newsroom experience by working closely with the digital team, producers, and reporters. As an intern, you will learn the fundamental operations of a newsroom, how to produce a newscast, and how to research news stories.
We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. You must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. Credit Verification forms will be provided.
- Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, media, or related major
- Graduate students are eligible
- Each Intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; including some weekends
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
- Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
- Must have reliable transportation
This is a non-paid internship. Please submit two (2) writing samples (graded class assignments or published work), and an online web link of your work with your profile.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!