|Date Posted||September 19, 2023|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
WBMA/WTTO/WABM is a trusted brand providing the market with local news, weather, sports, entertainment and social media content. We help grow the most talented people in television. You have the opportunity to work with a team filled with spirit, passion and imagination. We are currently seeking a full time Promotions Producer! This position reports to the Creative Services Manager.
- Producing daily news topical promos, image campaigns, syndicated promotions
- Create and maintain the "brand" identity in the market
- Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity and to create sales and support material
- Write captivating copy targeted to your audience
- Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
- Participate in station events (appearances within the community, etc.)
- Contribute to production of long form programming such as Our Issues Birmingham
- Contribute to production of live sports programming such as Friday Night Rivals
- Produce digital and video content for outside media platforms such as radio, cable, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube, TikTok, Zyp, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot, and edit cutting edge promos while also managing deadlines
- At least two years of promotion experience is required
- Proficiency with Avid and Photoshop programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to be a team player and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand and utilize social media effectively and strategically
- Basic professional shooting skills and experience in news promotion are a plus
- Advanced skills in After Effects is a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!