Remote, All Locations
|Date Posted||January 13, 2023|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$75,000 to $80,000|
Human Resource Executive, the premier media outlet covering strategic issues in HR, is looking for a knowledgeable writer and creative thinker to produce editorial content covering general HR topics for HRE’s audience of senior HR leaders. The HR editor will play a key role in helping HRE improve, increase and develop the editorial content across its platforms by covering the most timely, innovative and important topics, trends and people in HR. Topics will include employee experience, recruitment, retention, compensation, benefits, talent management, compliance, technology and more. The HR editor will report to Executive Editor Elizabeth Clarke.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Creating content, including stories, videos, polls, data visualization, etc., daily for HRExecutive.com across all topics relevant to HR executives.
- Using technology tools as appropriate in storytelling, including tools for polling, data visualization, social media, podcasts, emails, etc.
- Developing sources, networking and building relationships throughout the industry.
- Engaging on social media to promote your own content and other HRE content and products, as well as to connect with our audience.
- Traveling to and covering HRE and industry conferences and events throughout the year.
- Contributing ideas and content to all HRE platforms.
- Helping HRE grow and develop our conferences, other events, products and websites.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
- At least three years’ experience working in a digital-first media environment.
- Excellent writing, editing, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- BA/BS degree in communications/journalism or related field
Competitive compensation, benefits, matching 401(k) and PTO
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.