Financial Writer / Journalist
DealFlow Financial Products, Inc.
Roslyn, New York
|Date Posted||January 12, 2023|
We are DealFlow Events, a 20-year-old powerhouse in producing successful events and newsletters for professionals working in finance and healthcare. We’re looking for a news reporter with solid writing skills to assist with newsletters. This position requires an organized individual who will assist with business development and writing original content for newsletters and promotional material for events.
We offer a creative and laid-back work environment with an entrepreneurial team.
- Ability to research industry-related topics and identify trends
- Write clear copy
- Create copy for conference programs
- Identify high profile professionals and leaders of target industries
- Contact potential speakers
- Create content for social media
The right candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of daily experience as a writer, copywriter or similar role
- A passion for research
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Professional phone presence
- Knowledge of financial markets and healthcare a major plus
You should have at least two years of experience as a finance writer or journalist. An understanding of the capital markets and healthcare services would be great, but we are also open to aspiring writers who are willing to learn.
We are open to freelance, part-time, and full-time applicants. Our office is in sunny Roslyn, Long Island but remote work is fine if you aren’t local to the Long Island area. Interested persons should reply with a resume, cover letter, and links or attached writing samples. Feel free to apply on here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.