Adore Content Producer
New Orleans, Louisiana
|Date Posted||January 03, 2023|
|Industry||Magazines / Publishing|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
Adore is looking for a full-time Content Producer in New Orleans. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer with strong proofreading skills, has an interest in video shooting and editing, has experience creating content for social media, and is a creative thinker. The Content Producer will support Adore’s Editor as well as the editorial team of Details, a Gambit publication.
- Writes articles and copy for print publication and website, including branding and marketing campaigns
- Assists in managing the social content calendar and monitors activity and campaigns
- Creates content, specifically video, across Adore social media channels including Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook
- Collaborates with editorial and advertising team on content across all platforms
- Works with advertising partners on product features
- Supports the Details team by writing articles and copy as well as working with advertising partners on product features
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism or related field
- Exceptional knowledge of grammar and great proofreading skills
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask on many different tasks and adhere to deadlines
- Strong editorial judgement
- Passion for creating content and staying on top of social media trends
- Represents Adore by attending events outside of working hours
- Interest in New Orleans, fashion, home decor, and other topics covered by Adore and Details.
- Interest in graphic design is a plus
The Advocate is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, developing, and promoting a diverse workforce while providing unique opportunities and career paths for our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experience levels to apply.