|Date Posted||November 24, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
WZTV/WUXP/WNAB has an exciting opportunity for a Regional National Sales Assistant. If you would like to work in the exciting business of television sales, this could be the job for you!
- Entering orders received from our national advertisers
- Regular communication with the National Sales Manager, with National Agencies, and with other station departments
- Develop a firm understanding of the sales process and Nielsen ratings
- Organizing and maintaining schedules
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of administrative support preferred
- A high level of organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Broadcast Sales, media buying, or agency experience is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadline
- Maintain a positive demeanor and customer service focus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We're at the forefront of NextGen technology, enabling innovative new ways to engage with broadcast content like never before. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.