|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
This position is responsible for product fulfillment, including generating written content for a variety of products. The successful candidate will be able to create copy for websites, social media posts, blogs, email marketing, video scripts, and other products as assigned.
- Generate new or enhance existing advertising content for a variety of products in American English.
- Gain familiarity with customers’ products and services, target audience, and their competitors’ activities.
- Create new content using procedure specifications and self-led research when needed.
- Create copy in line with current best practices, including SEO tactics and AP style.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with external departments.
- Amend, revise or redevelop advertising content in response to feedback from customers and external departments.
- Meet all deadlines and established turnaround times.
- Research, troubleshoot, track and resolve problems.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with co-workers and external departments to answer questions and resolve problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop content in dialects other than American English, such as British English.
- Assist in any special projects as assigned by manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, English or related field OR three years’ experience in proofreading and copywriting is preferred.
The incumbent/candidate must possess strong skills in writing, grammar, spelling, and editing in American English. Knowledge of SEO tactics and AP style is helpful, as is knowledge of British English. Must meet current productivity requirements of the position.