City & Education Reporter
Hagadone Medaia Group / Bonner County Daily Bee
|Date Posted||September 20, 2022|
|Industry||Newspapers / Wires|
|Required Education||High School Diploma|
|Salary||$35,000 to $40,000|
** $1,000 SIGNING BONUS **
$500 in 30 Days, $500 in 60 Days!
The Bonner County Daily Bee has a rare and immediate opportunity in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho. The Education & City beat covers school districts, government, politics, events, healthcare, and other vital news topics in the greater Sandpoint (Bonner County) area and general assignment stories. If you join our team, you will generate stories, photos, and videos for both online and print and social media editions.
We are lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world that boasts four distinct and wonderful seasons and is home to some epic lakes, rivers, and mountains. It’s a recreational wonderland - to say the least. OH, and Schweitzer Mountain ski resort is only 20 minutes away, so it’s a perfect fit for a reporter who loves the outdoors, fresh air, and freedom! Our offices are located in the Greater Pacific Northwest.
The Bonner County Daily Bee is a proud part of The Hagadone Corporation. As a vital member of the Hagadone Media Group, we work closely with our colleagues in 16 news organizations and communities across Idaho, Montana, and Washington.
- A go-getter with a GREAT outlook on life?
- A team player that believes in this industry?
- Looking for a company that values journalism?
- Seeking a team that you can grow with? Foster a career with?
- Hoping to find a place where community journalism matters?
- Skilled in InDesign, InCopy, and related programs?
- Knowledgeable of Associated Press style and an understanding of the daily newspaper environment?
- A believer that community journalism is the lifeblood of democracy?
- The ability to contribute to a fun, productive, and rewarding culture?
And... do you sincerely desire to leave every person, product, and interaction better than you found it?
If you said YES, we want to talk to you TODAY!