|Date Posted||September 16, 2022|
|Industry||Newspapers / Wires, Magazines / Publishing, Digital Media|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
BridgeTower Media is seeking an experienced, digitally savvy Reporter who can work with a strong team to create quality journalism.
What skills does the job require?
- 5+ years of strong journalism experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience with B2B niche product experience is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with public speaking
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business leaders throughout the state
- Reliable home internet connection with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
- Reliable transportation
What will you be Responsible for?
- Report on and write news and feature stories for company’s business publications
- Attend and cover appropriate business event
- Develop innovative ideas for writing business news
- Stay updated with latest business news and events
- Research business stories and prepare interview questions as required
- Discuss and develop ideas to write strong and sophisticated stories to attract readers
- Research, write and submit stories within established timelines
- Write business stories in unique and interesting ways to increase readership
- Perform other duties as assigned
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability coverages
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Weekly Pay
- 401K with a company match
- Summer weekend jumpstart hours-off at 2PM on Fridays
- Growth opportunities to build your career
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.