rosemead, United States
|Date Posted||August 02, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Communications Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job you will be a member of the Employee Communications team, responsible for the planning, development and delivery of employee communications to our 13,000+ employees. You will create and disseminate content across multiple internal platforms, including digital newsletters, enterprise-wide e-mails and the company intranet, among others. You will apply communications judgment to ensure the right employee communications are crafted and distributed to the most appropriate employee group/segment.
As an Advisor, you will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life-Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright
- Help launch and support new employee communications channels for in-office, field and hybrid employees
- Complete multiple and varied writing assignments on a regular basis
- Develop content for internal channels
- Develop video scripts and oversee some video production
- Develop and coordinate executive talking points for internal meetings
- Serve as Public Information Officer during emergency activations, as part of a rotation
- As we are a 24/7 organization, work may be required outside of normal business hours.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- Seven or more years of experience in internal or employee communications.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Copy editing experience.
- Financial communications experience.
- Experience writing for executives.
- Communications planning experience.
You should know …
- Hybrid: When a return-to-office date has been determined, this position’s work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for further information and to access information guides. For information guides, please reference test 8203. Candidates who have previously passed this assessment, in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.”
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.