|Date Posted||July 11, 2022|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
|Salary||$35,000 - $50,000|
Founded in 2000, Chetu is a global provider of software development solutions and support services. Chetu's specialized technology and industry experts serve startups, SMBs, and Fortune 5000 companies with an unparalleled software delivery model suited to the client's needs. Chetu's one-stop-shop model spans the entire software technology spectrum. Headquartered in Sunrise, Florida, Chetu has sixteen locations throughout the U.S. and abroad and over 2,200 software experts worldwide.
Content Writer Position Summary:
Chetu is seeking a Content Writer to join our dynamic digital marketing team. The ideal applicant is an excellent writer with basic knowledge of SEO. They have experience in content marketing and can research and produce content on various topics meant to sell a service. As Chetu's SEO Content Writer, you will drive awareness, thought leadership, and inbound traffic conversions via organic tactics.
SEO Content Writer Responsibilities Include:
- Performing ongoing keyword expansion, including identification and implementation of keyword opportunities to increase organic traffic;
- Conceptualizing and writing quality content to use on Chetu.com as well as off-page opportunities, such as content contributions and editorials;
- Producing high volumes of articles, blogs, infographics, web pages, and sales material for the website, ensuring that each piece of content meets SEO and department standards;
- Optimize content for Chetu.com to increase search traffic while maintaining the voice of the brand;
- We are creating and augmenting content with the intent to sell.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or related fields
- Must have at least two years of experience in writing, content marketing, or SEO
- Proven skills in blog/content writing, case study development, and/or web content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with SEMRush, Moz, Ahrefs, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console
- Knowledge of I.T. or software development a plus
- Proficiency in M.S. Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What We Offer:
- Extensive onboard training for new team members
- Swift growth opportunities
- Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives, and retirement plans
- 100% paid medical insurance
- Paid vacation & time off
- 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
- Charity participation
- The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance; Never had a lay-off and is 100% organically grown.
NOTE: Please submit a cover letter, your resume, and at least three writing samples. You can submit the samples as links to your online content or as PDF files. If you submit links, please include the links in your cover letter.
Follow your career aspirations to Chetu for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Chetu is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employee diversity.
Apply for this Job
Send your resume to this employer.