|Date Posted||September 28, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Marquee, the network home of the Chicago Cubs, is looking for a dynamic, experienced and motivated revenue generator who will meet and exceed revenue goals by working with new and existing clients to join our talented team.
We are looking for an individual that currently possesses client contacts and prominent decision maker relationships in the marketplace, who also has the skill to generate new revenue opportunities across our linear, digital and social channels.
We are looking for a motivated individual to represent our Emmy Award winning network that can connect and ideate with clients to provide them with marketing solutions that will ensure their business goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will possess a keen attention to detail, be highly organized and demonstrate a proven skill to present/articulate media opportunities to our clients, buyers and key business leaders.
A Marquee Sports Network Account Executive must be able to garner and build trusting, long-term relationships within agencies and with clients. It is essential that this candidate demonstrates a strong work ethic, a passion for baseball, sports and sports programming, a willingness to consistently entertain clients, a highly competitive will to win and a proven ability to create revenue opportunities.
- Increase annual network revenue by collaborating with Marquee sales, production and marketing teams.
- Prospect and Create new revenue partnerships across our local viewing footprint.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with agencies, planners and direct clients
- Plan, strategize and exceed their individual and team revenue budgets.
- Highly effective communicator in the development, execution and achievement of revenue goals
- Effective verbal/written communication, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrates an ability to build strong internal and external connections
- Consistently develop strategies to overachieve revenue expectations across our linear, digital and social assets
- Candidate must be willing to entertain clients during evenings and weekends at times throughout the season.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and has experience with wide orbit traffic and wide orbit media sales
- 4- year bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years of media sales experience required
- Broadcast sales experience in a top 10 Nielsen ranked market
- Existing Client Relationships that will immediately lead to revenue generation
- Knowledge of the Chicago and Midwest marketplaces