|Date Posted||August 06, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
Stadium is look for a Control Room Utility to join our team. The Control Room Utility is a jack of all trades in the control room and studio. The Swiss Army knife of live television production. They can punch a show on the Ross Vision Switcher, operate GFX through Xpression 10.0 system, perform A1 duties on the DiGiCo SD9 mixer. Additionally, they can fill in for the AD, Floor Director and Jib Operator.
Stadium is the original multi-platform sports network featuring exclusive live and on-demand games and events, extensive highlights, classic games, original programming, and daily live studio programming. Stadium includes a 24/7 linear feed distributed across both digital and broadcast platforms, as well as a comprehensive array of on-demand (VOD) digital content including additional live games and events.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to punch a show on the Ross Vision Switcher.
- Ability to mix studio programming on the DIGICO SD9 mixer
- Ability to operate GFX through the Xpression 10.0 system
- Additional duties could include: AD, Floor Directing, and Jib Operating
- Work in collaboration with Producers and Directors to execute overall programming strategy
- Assist with the general upkeep and operation of associated equipment
- Maintain a professional approach and demeanor at all times including while interacting with crew, talent, producers, and staff in general
- Help create a positive team-oriented atmosphere amongst the crew
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of professional broadcast TV experience in a live studio environment
- Working knowledge of INEWS
- Experience with Ross Vision switcher, Xpression graphics, DiGiCo SD9 Mixer
- Overall understanding and knowledge of studio-based productions
- Ability to think quickly and communicate well
- Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays if needed
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Deep knowledge of professional and collegiate sports
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Applicant will need to work well in a group environment, helping to create a team-oriented atmosphere amongst the crew.
- Applicant will need to maintain focus for up to two straight hours
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds of camera equipment
- Must be able to perform physical duties consistent with setting up a production studio such as bending, stooping and kneeling
- May be requested to work non-business hours and weekends for special job-related events