|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
98 Rock (WIYY-FM) is a mainstream rock station (45 years in the format) and the flagship radio station of both the Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles. We believe in personality-driven radio, and this is a rare opportunity to join the most talented on-air lineup in Baltimore!
- Host on-air show
- Show prep
- Operate on-air studio console and audio server.
- Attend staff meetings and one-on-one air-check meetings
- Monitor Orioles / Ravens programming when it occurs during your shift
- May be called on occasionally for commercial production
- Applicants MUST include audio samples (links or attachments) of work to be considered.
- At least two years on-air radio experience is strongly preferred.
- Will also consider experience applicants with other hosting experience (such as a podcast).
- Experience operating a studio board and audio server is a preferred. (Familiarity with Wide Orbit is a plus.)
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays. You may also have some weekday fill-in opportunities.
- Ability to communicate with a concise and entertaining delivery.
- The ideal candidate is social media savvy and plugged into rock music, sports, and pop culture in general,
- Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.