|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
|Job Status||Not Specified|
The Account Executive will be an integral part of the Multimarket team within Sinclair’s National Sales division. They will be responsible for identifying, soliciting, developing, and negotiating sales opportunities with potential partners (both client and agency) utilizing Sinclair’s Multimarket linear platform. Working with our end-to-end, single point of contact Multimarket Platform team, the account executive’s focus is on generating partnerships with advertisers looking to take advantage of our advanced approach to buying local linear TV. This position reports to the Director of National Advanced Advertising.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with Director – National Advanced Advertising, generate and close Multimarket Linear TV sales opportunities for SBG’s National division.
- In alignment with the SBG National Sales team, identify and develop proposals to potential partners (both client and agency).
- Collaborate with various Sinclair National internal teams to identify, evolve, and create sales opportunities.
- Oversee campaign execution process to ensure client success and drive renewal/growth opportunities
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in media/advertising (sales or agency), preferably in linear TV, unwired or network.
- Proven track record of selling/executing multimarket/scaled partnerships
- Self-starter who leverages a strong existing industry contact list in their prospecting, and who approaches work in a collaborative way
- Ability to create and bring creative ideas to client partners and internal teams
- Ability to be a consummate team player and a goal-oriented thinker
- Strong analytical and organizational qualities
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications