||May 12, 2022
We are seeking a sharp and highly motivated Senior Innovation Analyst to join our Innovation team to help drive the evolution of Sinclair Broadcast Group. The Senior Innovation Analyst will join a problem-solving team at the helm of driving continuous improvement and transformative innovation.
At Sinclair Broadcast Group, our mission is to connect people with content everywhere – and a core part of this mission involves deepening out competitive edge in news and sports. To help fulfill this mission, our Innovation team has been at the helm of driving continuous improvement and transformation innovation through our strategic areas content, distribution, marketing services, business transformation, and employee experience. We’re seeking a sharp and highly motivated Innovation Coordinator to join our growing corporate development team.
The Senior Innovation Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work directly with our Innovation Program Team to support the execution of the innovation efforts. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, branding, and project coordination. Ideal candidates will bring strong organization skills in support of managing various projects with tight deadlines to ensure the innovation efforts are moving ahead with speed, have ability to scale, and in pursuit of high impact.
- Develop and implement innovation brand strategy and culture
- Ensure all marketing efforts are tracked and aligned with immediate and long-term business goals
- Serve as the central project manager for the innovation strategy, contests, process, and metrics tracking
- Collaborate with graphics for design of marketing
- Proactively support the Innovation team in executing the strategy through drafting and executing regular communication efforts and events, building presentation decks, maintaining clear metrics and up to date data
- Prepare regular reports by collecting and organizing data in a accurate and timely manner
- Actively track and share campaign and contests results, and observations
- Support the development and management of internal tools, including idea submissions, various points along the idea journey, metric tracking, contest deployment, and internal collaboration as needed
- Serve as a professional first line of communication for questions/monitoring through central email account
- Frequently communicate and support presentations to key stakeholders
- Regularly support scheduling and management of meetings and events (including agenda development, communication, leveraging knowledge of key stakeholders, and navigating conflicts or barriers in an agile way)
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communications preferred
- 3-4 years work experience in events, marketing, communications, or project management
- Ability to communicate and collaborate proactively and effectively with peers, supervisors, and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management, organization, and time management skills
- Coachability and demonstration of “self-starting” attitude
- Strong evidence of listening skills, verbal communication, and professional writing style
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to proactively execute, and work with an agile approach, focused on necessary outcomes to meet strict deadlines with quality and accuracy
- A passion for creativity, innovation, teamwork and customer service
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
About the Team
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2022