||January 14, 2022
Social Media Advisor
Join the Clean Energy Revolution
Become a Social Media Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you will be responsible for ensuring a consistent voice and tone, and look and feel of all organic and paid content published on all of our SCE-branded channels; jointly manage a portfolio of paid social campaigns, including recommending scope and strategies on all facets of paid social (targeting, budget, timeline, etc.), as well as overseeing the development of creative and the execution of social media campaigns. You will work closely with three peers on the core Social Media team as well as collaborate with others within Corporate Affairs and across the company.
As an Social Media Advisor, you will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions, and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
A day in the life-Get ready to think big, work smart and shine bright
- Monitors and manages social media publishing (graphic design, copywriting, building and managing ad sets) to ensure we remain consistent in maintaining the SCE voice/tone/look/feel.
- Manage a portfolio of social media campaigns, both paid and organic
- Provide consulting to different internal business partners on the use of digital media, and provide strategic guidance on campaign planning and the production of creative assets
- Producing quarterly and annual social reports that are shared with the social stakeholders, including executives, throughout the company.
- This position will also be expected to support crisis communications activities and may be called on to support company communications outside of “traditional” business hours.
- Seven or more years of experience managing social media for a brand/company, either in-house or for an agency.
- Experience with paid and organic social media campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- A track record of identifying and implementing process improvements within a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experienced in communicating across different levels of the company such as customers, clients, colleagues and executives
- Strategic problem solver; self-starter; high degree of creativity to find new ways to achieve team goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with the Nextdoor platform.
You should know …
- Work Mode: : Effective January 2022, this position’s work mode is Hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
- This position requires testing and applicants who are identified to continue through the selection process will be invited to test via email. We invite you to visit our Candidate Resource page for further information and to access information guides. For information guides, please reference test 8203. Candidates who have previously passed this assessment, in some cases, may not need to retest again for this position.”
The people at SCE don't just keep the lights on. Our mission is so much bigger. We’re fueling the kind of innovation that’s changing an entire industry, and quite possibly the planet. Join us and create a future with cleaner energy, while providing our customers with the safety and reliability they demand. At SCE, you’ll have a chance to grow personally and professionally, making a real impact in Southern California and around the world.
At SCE, we celebrate our differences. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations at (833) 343-0727.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2022