||January 14, 2022
Multimarket Sales, the advanced advertising arm of Sinclair National Sales, is looking for a Multimarket Account Manager to support our team. This candidate must be proactive, a multitasker, positive, and solution driven. They must have a linear TV systems background and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment while meeting client goals.
Multimarket Sales, the advanced advertising arm of Sinclair National Sales, is looking for a Multimarket Account Manager to support our team. This candidate must be proactive, a multitasker, positive, and solution driven. They must have a linear TV systems background and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, team environment while meeting client goals. This position can be remote!
- Will work closely with Multimarket sales team & national ad operations on Multimarket campaigns
- Day-to-day campaign management and optimization of inventory
- Take ownership of client needs and requests, insuring all campaign requirements are executed in a timely manner and set up correctly
- Must be able to lead client meetings around campaign status and issues
- Must be comfortable or quick to learn working in programs such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Cognos, WO/OSI, etc.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines in an efficient manner
- Must be comfortable participating and engaging on client zoom meetings
- 5 years – experience customer facing sales support
- 2 years – experience in senior level client relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be comfortable managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Must be available using phone, email, IM and video calls
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.
About the Team
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2022