||September 29, 2021
To assist the firm's attorneys and Practice Development Managers (PDMs) in developing off-the-shelf materials and targeted client communications in marketing and new-business collateral, and on the firm's website. Under the guidance of the Marketing Communications leadership, this position will coordinate development, production and distribution of firm marketing materials and assist with projects managed by the Marketing Communications function.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist Marketing Communications leadership with daily workflow of marketing communications requests from attorneys and PDMs, including requests for writing and editing attorney biographies, event electronic invitations and announcements, charitable ads, practice area descriptions, conference "show sheets" and other marketing collateral.
- Work with Marketing staff and attorneys to develop and update practice group content and related dynamic pages on the Holland & Knight intranet and public Web sites and in collateral material; help maintain overall content integrity of www.hklaw.com.
- Coordinate planning and production of marketing and client communications, including new business presentations, trade show displays, electronic communications and content on the firm's intranet and public Web sites.
- Assist in the preparation for conferences, seminars and events including event promotion and production and shipping of event-related materials.
- Assist with editing newsletters, alerts, articles, blog posts and white papers. Provide support for firm departments in internal communications such as email messages, calendar item and firm intranet and website postings.
- Assist with timelines and production schedules, approval process, and reporting of all active and completed MarCom projects, including job specs, quantities produced, metrics reporting and other pertinent data and benchmarks.
- Edit projects created by junior members of the Marketing Communications team and help train them on various types of projects.
- Assist with other special projects managed by the Marketing Department on an as-needed basis.
- 6 or more years of law firm or other professional services marketing/journalism experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including feature writing styles and corporate/Associated Press style guidelines. Engaging, fresh writing style.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and email skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong communication and organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities. Must thrive in an intense client service environment.
- Capable of working well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong team leadership skills and experience working in a team environment.
- Experience and working skills with Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is required.
- Experience with document management systems, databases, CRM tools and design software a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required (Major in Marketing, Communications or Journalism preferred). Advanced degree is a plus.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021