||September 15, 2021
This hands-on team member should know their way around the usual Adobe Design software (PhotoShop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) to accomplish the goals of assigned projects. This role is part of the Corporate Design Team working directly with all of Sinclair's TV stations for design needs. This role is also a client-facing role as needed, presenting concepts, responding to project developments, and working alongside the Design Director, Lead News Designer, and other team members to bring about successful results--on brand, on message, and on time.
What will you do?
- Under the leadership of the Design Director & Creative Director, this role will work with other team members and stations to conceptualize solutions to problems presented in various projects.
- Develop design elements as needed.
- Work with other team members on various projects.
- Create daily graphics and animations for our news markets.
- Create designs from concept to final production
- Review projects for style, accuracy and strategy as needed
- Strive to ensure timely, accurate completion of assigned projects. Keep design director and project manager aware of ticket & project status
- Have working knowledge of computer design software and hardware and strives to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities
- Keep Design Director informed of need to upgrade design-related computer hardware/software.
What should you have?
- Possess the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of concurrent tasks and projects
- Have excellent communication skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021