||October 14, 2021
WCHS has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Master Control Supervisor.
- Supervise Master Control Operators
- Insure the overall technical and operational success of the station's programming
- Work with the News, Traffic, Programming, and Sales departments to resolve any issues that might affect Master Control Operations
- Scheduling Master Control Operator shifts to ensure coverage
- Verify that all content is available and ready to air, maintain required logs, and uphold station standards and FCC compliance by monitoring the station's technical performance
- The Master Control Supervisor is also responsible for the technical competence of the Master Control Operators and will be expected to facilitate ongoing training in order to maintain high standards
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience in television master control operations including air switching live programs
- Associates degree in a related field preferred
- Must have experience with computer automation systems, television satellite systems, server based ingest and playback systems, Microsoft office products, and file based ingest and playback servers
- Dependable and detail oriented
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Be able to follow instructions with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computers and an aptitude for operating electronic equipment is preferred
- This position requires 24 hour on-call status and various operating shifts, including weekends and holiday
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021