||September 15, 2021
Sinclair Radio in Seattle, Washington is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Marketing Consultant/TV/Radio Sales! We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective Broadcast and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money, and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques
- Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and other station products by reaching out to local businesses and other advertisers
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating TV, Radio, online and digital mediums
- Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
- Retain current business and develop new business contacts
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Strong organizational, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive, persuasive, energetic and self-motivated traits
- Ability to overcome objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Outside media sales experience preferred, but not required
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles
- Solid comprehension of programmatic display and video advertising platforms including various forms of audience targeting, geo-fencing and OTT
- Well-versed in SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- Demonstrated proficiency in using social platforms to achieve marketing goals
- Strong ability to leverage campaign data to renew and grow business
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment with a desire to win
- Professional appearance a must
- Degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and good driving record
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021