||September 15, 2021
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for daily posts to all applicable Stadium and Bally Sports social media outlets with the objective of growing and engaging an audience.
- Create content that resonates with the Stadium and Bally Sports core audience and ensure consistency in tone and branding.
- Build and edit graphics and videos for effective social integration.
- Enterprise and support consistent creative integration of social content into video programming and strategic use of video assets into social media.
- Active participant in the planning and execution of long-term social brand strategies aimed at growing awareness and growing an audience.
- Consistent communication with internal staff on usage statistics and successes/areas of improvement, plus continuous monitoring of all relevant sites.
- Responsible for populating calendar with online activity, tracking social media influence measurements, working in conjunction with other departments to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy.
- Assist in creating video programming concepts that will appeal to College, and Professional Sports fans.
- Assess Social Media workflow and analytics tools to create efficiencies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience with social strategy and execution (beyond personal handles).
- Must be a creative, energetic team player with exceptional communication skills and be able to work with multiple creative entities within the network.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects is essential.
- College and professional sports knowledge and experience.
- Must be available for a variety of weeknights, weekend and holiday shifts.
- Dependable, motivated, goal-oriented.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021