||July 22, 2021
This position will manage advertising operations and sales fulfillment for our local news stations across the country - cross house of brands. In this critical role, you will be the digital expert on the processes and products that Sinclair Digital offers our local clients. You will be responsible for managing campaigns across all Sinclair properties, communicating with stations/regions to ensure order entry accuracy and campaign delivery and supporting sales & operational goals and objectives. You will be key in the success of Sinclair!
- Develop and maintain understanding of Sinclair Digital products
- Monitor project and sales queue in Sales Management Tool (Operative) communicating with Sales to ensure their orders are entered properly and campaigns deliver in full.
- Providing reporting and campaign analysis to sales.
- Manage inventory analysis, impression forecasting and campaign pacing
- Manage the QA for creative assets and third-party implementation as needed
- Launch, monitor, and optimize digital campaigns in Ad Server (Google Ad Manager) as needed
- Track sponsorships, areas of opportunity for yield
- Support day to day sales support and operational needs of the local news stations
- Understand and translate the digital ecosystem to sales driven professionals as the resident expert
- (Future state) coordinate with trafficker on ad operations - GAM optimizations, queries, creative implementations and other areas of need
- Being agile and cooperating to new processes and workstreams
- Provide clear and concise communication to sales and internal leadership
- Solutions-oriented and team player to other campaign managers amongst your peer group
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years' digital advertising operations experience (GAM/DFP)
- Knowledge of billing systems a plus
- Ability to coordinate and communicate across multiple teams to deliver the desired outcome
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task in results-driven environment
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021