||December 13, 2021
Neon Ambition is seeking a writing powerhouse to help us create outstanding, on-brand blogs, web pages, content offers and other marketing materials that clients, customers and search engines alike will fall in love with. Specifically, we're on the hunt for someone who is comfortable turning complex technology-related topics into engaging, easy-to-understand copy.
- consider yourself a linguistic chameleon, capable of writing in many different voices and styles
- are obsessed with creating well-written, carefully-crafted content
- love to learn about new industries, businesses, and ideas
- have a passion for providing readers with useful, engaging information
- understand how to structure information so that it is easy to read and digest
- are able to make even dry subject matter riveting
- have experience creating content that follows SEO best practices and guidelines
- are savvy about brand voice and messaging
...then Neon Ambition wants YOU for our copywriting team!
- Experience writing about technology or with technical writing
- Previous marketing writing experience, including blogging and website copywriting
- Familiar with best practices for SEO writing, including keywords, title tags, and meta descriptions
- Ability to write for a wide range of industries, including both B2B and B2C businesses
- Familiar with AP Style Guide conventions
- Highly detail-oriented
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or related field
This is a freelance, part-time position, but Neon Ambition is a growing company seeking bright, motivated individuals to come grow with us. Please send your résumé and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2022