||June 09, 2021
||TV Jobs, Digital Media
NewsNation is seeking to hire an experienced Social Media Producer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Craft compelling headlines and social media posts and that encourage followers to click into story or watch video.
- Manage social media posting schedule to maximize audience interests.
- Communicates with broadcast show producers on content availability.
- Monitors guest schedules to perform social outreach to guest’s followers.
- Creates and posts content that provides value to users while providing broadcast / brand awareness.
- Monitors live broadcasts for unexpected spot content opportunities to create and promote.
- Manages freelance content creation support.
- Works with digital editorial team to promote app downloads and newsletter subscriptions.
- Uses data to inform programming decisions that helps brand reach digital audience and traffic goals, and grow broadcast brand awareness.
- Three (3) years’ experience publishing content to a brand’s social media accounts.
- Working knowledge of social distribution, social monitoring and content discovery platforms.
- Experience gathering and/or producing news and information on the web.
- Ease with/ability to learn new technology independently and quickly.
- Organized, technical problem solver and quick decision maker.
- Comfortable adapting to changes in evolving industry and thrives under pressure.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021