||June 09, 2021
||TV Jobs, Digital Media
NewsNation is seeking to hire an experienced Social Media Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise and provide subject matter expertise on how to use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social media platforms to acquire and engage digital audiences and elevate brand awareness.
- Promote editorial content using social media to reach digital audience goals.
- Use social media to build and reinforce brand recognition and promote on-air programming.
- Directly manages and owns platforms for the brand flagship accounts.
- Uses data to inform programming decisions that helps brand reach digital audience and traffic goals, and grow broadcast brand awareness.
- Manages social media posting automation tools.
- Communicates with digital editorial team to understand content availability.
- Requests unplanned content that will reach audience goals.
- Provides training on social media best practices.
- Strategically guides effort for talent and staff accounts.
- Manages Social Media Producer(s).
- Five (5) years’ experience setting and executing strategy for a brand’s social media accounts.
- Subject matter expert for the brand on social distribution, social monitoring and content discovery platforms.
- Experience gathering and/or producing news and information on the web.
- Ease with/ability to learn new technology independently and quickly.
- Organized, technical problem solver and quick decision maker.
- Comfortable adapting to changes in evolving industry and thrives under pressure.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021