||May 04, 2021
Named one of America's best PR agencies by Forbes, BerlinRosen is a leading national public relations and strategic communications firm delivering high impact media, digital strategy and advertising to top advocacy organizations, global tech companies, major real estate developers, and progressive political candidates.
People of color, people with disabilities and women are strongly encouraged to apply. BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognizes that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow.
ABOUT THE TECH TEAM
BerlinRosens Technology and Innovation practice represents some of the biggest newsmakers defining the future of technology, finance, urban innovation and education. Our clients include Samsung, Sidewalk Labs, General Assembly, Per Scholas, CornellTech, Intersection, and LinkNYC, to name a few.
With a team of over 20 communications professionals, we bring a unique campaign-style approach to strategic communications for clients in the technology sector, combining expert strategy and nimble execution with the creativity and speed of a startup.
We are news junkies, publicists, former campaigners, journalists, and expert communications professionals obsessed with technology. We are especially excited about tech that fixes real-world problems and is poised to change the way we work and live.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for an Account Supervisor to join our Consumer Tech Public Relations team who will primarily work with a major blue chip consumer electronics brand. This person will help develop client strategy, supervise staff to drive an overall work plan, lead day-to-day client relations, conceptualize pitches and media placements, and consistently measure and assess our progress towards our KPIs. This person will work closely with client leads , internal staff and agency partners.
As an Account Supervisor on the Technology team, you will:
- Support large-scale strategic planning and execution efforts across dozens of product launches, product reviews, trade shows, press conferences, feature stories, executive bylines, measurement/reporting needs and more (primarily working collaboratively in PPT and Excel)
- Drive day-to-day communications with clients with little guidance and stay on track of client deliverablesfollow up on outstanding deliverables, and manage the team as it provides clients with regular media updates,
- Develop impeccable insights-driven media research and analysis that can be quickly used to inform key client strategies and presentations
- Establish and maintain media relationships with key reporters/outlets
- Draft high-quality client deliverables that have little to no errors including talking points, op-eds, and media plans
- Oversee media monitoring, client reports and account updates
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
Our ideal candidate can demonstrate or possesses the following:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in strategic communications for tech; prior PR agency experience working on behalf of a blue chip technology client is preferred
- Has a proven track record of leading smart, proactive, and thoughtful client communications - in person, on the phone, and over email
- Demonstrated experience as project lead for large scale projects: responsible for driving junior staff towards deadlines, and high quality work
- Interest and familiarity with consumer electronics and technology issues including new products, services and innovations
- Familiarity and comfort developing and analyzing a high volume of data to provide strategic insights to the client and to help inform or adjust our strategy
- Recent experience working directly with clients in demanding and dynamic situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with varying levels of staff, clients, the media, et al
- Proven ability to handle multiple assignments at once, work quickly, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
WORKING AT BERLINROSEN
BerlinRosen will make sure that you have what you need to excel in your role, including:
- A positive and supportive team with opportunities for advancement committed to helping all staff develop and grow
- A competitive salary based on leading market rates
- 100% coverage of Health, Dental, and Vision insurance monthly premiums
- Company Sponsored Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K with a 4% employer match with no vesting period
- Generous paid time off in which we encourage staff to take sufficient time for self-care
- 10 paid bank holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits via WageWorks
- Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- A stipend to support your work-from-home setup
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021