|Date Posted||May 03, 2021|
|Required Education||Bachelor's Degree|
The Lee Video Studio video producer is responsible for researching, writing, capturing visual content and editing video for multiple platforms. The producer also acts as talent, narrating and appearing on camera as needed, and sometimes interviewing guests or sources.
The Lee Digital Content Center based in Madison, WI seeks a full-time video producer to join our award winning team. We’re a small group that thinks big, working to transform the local news business to digital platforms for an audience of loyal, local visitors. If you are passionate about digital creation, journalism, and storytelling this is the job for you!
The Lee Video Studio video producer is responsible for researching, writing, capturing visual content and editing video for multiple platforms. The producer also acts as talent, narrating and appearing on camera as needed, and sometime interviewing guests or sources.
• Edit video from multiple sources for streaming and VOD platform programming.
• Appears on television program when conducting taped interview or narration
• Coordinate live reports from site of event, either on site or remotely.
• Work cooperatively with reporters/photographers in any of our 77 markets.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field preferred.
• Proven track record with content management systems, social media platforms, digital analytics, non-linear video editing and basic HTML.
• Highly motivated, deadline driven, and creative.
• Previous experience in news or advertising preferred.
Lee Enterprises offers:
• Competitive compensation
• Great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending, STD and LTD, matching 401k plan, and PTO.
• Outstanding marketing support and a culture of teamwork.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer The Capital Newspapers organization is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to maintaining a workforce that accurately reflects our audience and expands our voice.