||May 02, 2021
WEAR TV-3 is seeking an Operations Manager! This person will be responsible for programming WEAR, WFGX, WPMI, and WJTC. They will ensure programming is being communicated/delivered to their proper locations.
This person must be able to ensure stations are compliant with Closed Captioning requirements. Additionally, they will communicate with Master Control daily fill instructions for all networks and be able to react to changing variables in a fast-paced environment.
- Building, maintaining and distributing network programming schedule
- Manage closed captioning requirements
- Schedule and manage Daily Fill needs
- Directs Master Control and traffic with contingency instructions for conflicts and event delays
- Works with production/sales to ensure paid programming is edited and formatted correctly for air
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of network programming experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with OSi traffic system, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and PALAS or like programming software
- Project Planning and managing multiple priorities
- Knowledge of local programming
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021