||April 05, 2021
||Newspapers / Wires, Academia
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS FOR SKILLED EDUCATION OR MUNICIPAL REPORTERS IN PITTSBURGH!
Communication Solutions Group, An award-winning, PR firm specializing in crisis and strategic communication support for school districts and municipalities has a freelance or PT opportunity in the suburban Pittsburgh area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and edit client communication materials, websites and press releases
- Attendance at board meetings and client events (after COVID restrictions are lifted)
- Provide media relations support
- Occasional photography
- Social media content creation
- Requires excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Resourcefulness in solving problems
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Photography skills
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications or a related field is required
- Candidate MUST live in close proximity to the Pittsburgh area.
Resumes, article samples and persuasive cover letter to Leza Raffel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.comsolutions.com
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021