||April 05, 2021
||Magazines / Publishing
East Coast specialty publisher is looking for an ambitious candidate to work in a fast-paced publishing environment!
Contribute everything from magazine stories to social media to posts to website content management!
- Assist in writing and editing and proofing of editorial content and marketing materials for print and digital magazine and related projects.
- Provide administrative aid for various projects.
- Proficiency with WordPress to maintain/upload content for newly designed website.
- Handle Social Media and email blast campaigns.
- Skills necessary to manage digital publishing and newsstand such as PageTurnPro.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
- College degree a plus. Coursework in journalism, English and marketing also helpful.
- Ability to successfully organize and manage administrative tasks,
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent writing, editing and computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Ideal candidate is bright, self-directed, confident, self-motivated and full of desire
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
When applying, mention you saw this opening listed at JournalismJobs.com.
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021