|Date Posted||February 23, 2021|
|Salary||Starting at $30,000 (extra pay dependent on experience) + uncapped commission|
Kallanish Commodities publishes news, information, prices, analysis and holds events for the global steel and power materials industries. We have offices and personnel worldwide, including in London, Pittsburgh, Shanghai, Sofia, Berlin and Singapore.
We are looking for a B2B sales executive to help manage and drive growth in our portfolio of customers across USA and Canada with new and existing business. Applicants should be proactive and forward-thinking with the ability to identify opportunities, excellent communicators, influencers and with a business instinct. An interest in the electric vehicles market is desirable, but not essential.
Previous sales experience is not necessary. This is an opportunity to learn sales and a natural progression in the organisation hierarchy: management and business development. We will provide systems and industry training.
You will be US-based with a strong focus on communicating with clients within the Pacific time zone. This role will require you to work remotely from home Monday to Friday, with working hours 0730-1530 PST (including 1 hour for lunch).
• researching and responding to leads generated from our website, marketing efforts and lead generation services
• prioritising lists, prospecting and cold calling
• updating existing accounts and maintaining our client database
• engaging in ideas relating to business development campaigns
• 70% phone-based outbound calls (usually 75-100 dial-outs, 2h talk-time)
• 10% sales CRM administration
• 10% reporting and documenting
• 10% feedback to team
If you think you will thrive in this role, and you are ready to prove that you are a natural seller, we would love to hear from you. We pay base salary market rates relevant to experience and offer uncapped commission. Send us your Resume or call to inquire on +44 203 911 4850.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your resume to this employer.