||February 23, 2021
KUTV, Utah's #1 news station is seeking an Executive Producer of Digital News to join our growing team to support all facets of digital media growth from digital news, social community management to revenue generation for both internal and external clients.
- Managing, producing, and organizing digital platforms and mobile platforms.
- Manages a team web producers and their schedules
- Ability to respond to breaking news on all mediums with urgency
- Ability to work in a fast paced, creative environment with reporters and anchors
- Understanding of journalism and broadcast measurements including Nielsen ratings
- Understanding of the need to develop our audience on all platforms: television, mobile, web, and social platforms
- Engage television viewers with cross promotion on all platforms
- Adapt to emerging technological trends quickly and with great urgency
- Bachelor's degree in communications or broadcast journalism or equivalent related experience
- Candidate must have a 3-5 years' experience in newsroom management and digital producing
- Knowledge of basic coding, HTML, CMS, Photoshop and word processing programs
- Social Media/Audience Engagement experience is required to lead our continued growth on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other emerging social media platforms
- Successful web traffic engagement skills
- Ability to drive higher levels of engagement, web traffic, and television viewing from our social audiences.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let's talk.
To apply to this job, click here
Job ads copyrighted by JournalismJobs.com -- © 1998-2021